How to Get Your Child
Sleeping Through the Night!
Using the Same Fast System Trusted by Pediatricians
and More than 57,000 Parents around the World!
If you’re the parent of a child who isn’t sleeping through the night, it’s important that you read this page carefully. You see, in the next few minutes, I’m going to share some pretty alarming facts about the dangerous effects of poor sleep on our children. And – more importantly – you’ll hear about a step-by-step formula that has been proven (by over 57,000 parents like you) to permanently solve child sleep problems – and get your child sleeping 11-12 hours straight through the night! But before we get started, let me ask you…
Does Any of this Sound Familiar?
We don’t know each other personally, but I’d be willing to bet that reason you’re reading this page is because you’re dealing with one of these extremely common (but incredibly frustrating) sleep problems:
- Your child will ONLY fall asleep when nursing or bottle feeding. This is one of the most common causes of sleep problems, and I’ll tell you how to fix it quickly!
- Your child needs a soother or pacifier in order to get to sleep. Of course, whenever that soother falls out, YOU’RE the one who has to go put it back in. You’ll find out how to break this habit FAST!
- You are waking up with your child once, twice, three (or more) times each night. The reason? Your little one needs to learn to fall asleep WITHOUT your help. Discover how in a minute…
- Your child needs to be rocked, bounced, or taken for a car ride in order to nap. Or (even worse) your child seems to REFUSE to take a nap — despite the fact that he or she seems tired. I’ll show you how to make naptime EASY for everyone!
- Your OWN lack of sleep is starting to take a toll on you and your family. Studies prove that infant sleep problems are closely linked to postpartum depression. This is a non-drug way to deal with those “baby blues…”
Now, you already know how frustrated, exhausted, and stressed-out your child’s sleep problems are making you feel…
But take a moment and imagine how these problems are affecting your child!
Important Reasons Why You Should Fix
Your Child’s Sleep Problems Right Now
A good night’s sleep is vital for everyone… but it’s especially important for babies and children because of the rapid pace of brain development during those first few years. And the effects of children NOT getting enough sleep are pretty alarming! Here are just a few of the findings that have been recently published:
- Children who don’t sleep well have lower IQs than children who do. (Sleep Medicine. 2010 March 11)
- Children who get less than 10.5 hours of sleep per night are significantly more likely to be obese. (Pediatrics. 2010 February 8)
- Boys who don’t sleep well are at a significantly higher risk for hyperactivity. (Pediatrics. 2009 November 1)
- Children who sleep less than 11 hours per night score lower on all kinds of school tests, including math and literacy. (SLEEP Abstract #0040 San Antonio, 2010.)
- Babies who don’t sleep well at night consistently perform worse on tests designed to assess memory, emotional control, and organization. (Child Development. Nov/Dec 2010.)
In other words, if your child isn’t sleeping 11 or 12 hours straight through the night, they’re not getting the sleep their brain and body requires to function optimally. That’s the bad news.
But Here’s the Good News
It doesn’t have to be this way.
I’m about to show you a proven system that will get your child sleeping those 11-12 hours through the night AND taking long, restful naps during the day.
It’s called The Sleep Sense™ Program. It’s been used successfully by more than 57,000 parents like you.
And if you keep reading, I’ll show you why it works – and how you can get started with this system right now!
Here’s Why the Sleep Sense™ Program Works
The Sleep Sense™ Program works for three reasons:
- It’s easy to follow! The Sleep Sense™ Program is a simple, step-by-step process that shows you exactly what to do every day and night. There’s no confusion. There’s no guessing. I’ll explain to you WHY the steps are important… and then show you exactly how to follow them.
- It’s customized for YOUR child. When you start using The Sleep Sense™ Program, you choose your child’s age – and then follow a system designed especially for that age group. Plus, The Sleep Sense™ Program lets you choose from two different approaches, based on your child’s personality. (A “sensitive” child will respond better to one approach, where a more “active” child will respond to another…)
- It’s complete. As you’re about to see, The Sleep Sense™ Program really does give you absolutely everything you need to solve your child’s sleep problems! My #1 priority in creating The Sleep Sense™ Program was to make sure that NO questions were left unanswered – so that parents are NEVER left wondering “What am I supposed to do now?”
In other words, The Sleep Sense™ Program is the ONLY resource you’ll need in order to get your child’s sleep problems solved. Period. And – as I’m about to show you – teaching your child to sleep through the night using The Sleep Sense™ Program is actually VERY rewarding.
Why You Should Trust Me to Solve
Your Child’s Sleep Problems
Before I show exactly how The Sleep Sense™ Program works, I’d like to take just a minute to introduce myself properly and explain why I’m asking you to place your trust in me… I’m Dana Obleman, and in addition to being a mother of three wonderful kids, I’ve worked full time as an infant and child sleep consultant since 2003. I have a degree in Psychology (King’s University – Class of 1997) and another in Elementary Education. I’m routinely invited to speak at major infant and parenting trade shows as a recognized expert in my field. In addition, I was recently invited to share my methods with a prominent group of family doctors at the prestigious University of British Columbia’s Faculty of Medicine. Over the past couple of years, I’ve also appeared on national television, been a featured guest on a syndicated radio talk show, been interviewed for several major newspapers, and appeared on a number of regional television news programs. I’m not trying to sound boastful here, but I really think it’s important for your peace of mind (as a parent) to understand that I’m a recognized, qualified professional who’s been doing this for a long time and takes your child’s sleep very, very seriously! Ok, now that you know a little about me, here’s how The Sleep Sense™ Program can help you – starting today!
Everything You Need to Get Your
Child Sleeping Through the Night
The Sleep Sense™ Program gives you absolutely everything you’ll need to get your child sleeping 11-12 hours straight through the night! You’ll have instant access to:
1. The Sleep Sense™ Program Downloadable eBook
Before you “jump into” the process of teaching your child how to sleep through the night, it’s really important that you have a solid understanding of how your child’s sleep works, how it’s different from adult sleep, and why it’s SO critical that children get a good night’s rest.
Now, I know that tired parents don’t like to spend TOO much time reading through boring books about sleep science, so I’ve tried to keep that information very brief, and filled this book with case studies from real families, step-by-step instructions, and fill-in-the-blank planning tools! The book is 197 pages, but it’s a fast read (because you can skip the sections that don’t apply to your child’s age).
2. The 14-Day Sleep Coach Video Training System
When you get started with The Sleep Sense™ Program, you’re also getting access to the 14-Day Sleep Coach Video Training System! This is a brand-new feature of The Sleep Sense™ Program, and it has revolutionized the way I’m able to help you get your child sleeping through the night! Here’s how it works:
Every day (for 14 days) you get a new in-depth “how-to” video training lesson with me. During that video, I’ll go over a recap of what might have happened the previous night, how to fix any problems that might have come up, and what to expect (for both naps and nighttime) that day!
Plus, I’ve also got a TON of other advice that I share in these videos on things like:
- Sleep issues when travelling
- Sleep adjustments in case of illness
- How to make naps longer
- How to make bedtime stress-free
- How to create a sleep sanctuary for your child
… and much more!
And remember: The content of these videos is customized based on your child’s age! So whether you’ve got a newborn, an older baby, a toddler, or a pre-schooler, the 14-Day Sleep Coach Video Training will be 100% relevant to YOUR child!
3. The Sleep Sense™ Telephone Hotline
Every week, I block off several hours to host conference calls exclusively for parents using The Sleep Sense™ Program. This means that if you have questions about your child specifically, you can pick up the phone, call me personally, and get thoughtful, detailed answers to your questions! (It’s kind of like a radio call-in show, with me as the host…)
And even if you DON’T have any questions of your own to ask, you’re always welcome to call and just listen in! There are always some great discussions, and we might give you an answer to a question that you didn’t even know you had!
When you get started with The Sleep Sense™ Program, you’ll have instant access to the Telephone Hotline… and there are no restrictions on how often you can call in!
4. Baby Sleep Bootcamp Video Recordings
Recently, a select group of my clients paid $197 each to participate in my first ever “Baby Sleep Bootcamp.” This live presentation was designed to give parents who didn’t want to read through The Sleep Sense™ Program all the information they would need to solve their children’s sleep problems.
During this presentation, I gave participants detailed instructions on:
- The fastest, easiest way to eliminate “sleep props” like soothers, rocking, and so on
- How to make sure that your child’s sleep environment is optimized for sound sleep
- What (exactly) you should do when your child wakes up in the night
- How to encourage longer naps during the day
- The secrets for eliminating stress (yours AND your child’s) about sleep
I recorded the entire presentation on video, and – for the first time – am now making the recordings available to you. It’s almost like having me explain the entire Sleep Sense™ Program to you in person – without having to do any reading!
5. TWO Personalized E-mail Support Sessions
Let’s face it: No book or video is going to be able to answer EVERY question you might have about your child’s sleep. That’s why I’m also offering personal e-mail support. If – at any time – you have a specific question for me, you’ll be provided with a special private e-mail address. Simply send your questions to me at that address, and I’ll get back to you personally by the next business day!
Wait: If you’re ready to get started today, I’ve got even more to offer you! Check out the “Bonuses” section a little further down the page for all the details…
Here’s Proof that The Sleep Sense™ Program Really Works
When it comes right down to it, the only reason that parents like you continue to be successful with The Sleep Sense™ Program… is because it just plain works!
Every week, parents send me e-mails and letters thanking me for giving them the tools they so desperately needed to finally put their children’s sleep problems behind them. And – more than anything else – these testimonials show that The Sleep Sense™ Program really CAN get your child sleeping straight through the night:
Dana, I cannot thank you enough for giving me the gift of sleep! Two days before my son turned 9 months old, I was at my wits end and felt like I was on the verge of a breakdown. I had not had more than 4 hours straight of sleep in a year, and was truly exhausted. It affected my home life, my relationships with friends, and especially the quality of my work at my job.
My son had never slept more than 5 or 6 hours straight, but at 6 months old he began to wake up every 3-4 hours. I honestly thought he was just hungry, but didn’t realize I was setting him and myself up for sleep failures. Well, he is now 9 months old. As of last night, which was night # 8, on your sleep program, Christian slept for 10 1/2 hours straight! He woke up one time, cried for about 30 seconds, and was back asleep before I could even open my eyes to check the time. By night 3, he was sleeping 9 hours, which was amazing to me! Thank you for giving me my me-time back in the evenings, for giving me sleep back at night, and for teaching me how to be a better parent. We are all much happier now, and I am even back to working out in the mornings while Christian sleeps. At this point, I am telling EVERY parent that I know about your program. It was well worth every cent and more!
God bless you! ~ Gailda Davis
Or click below to watch Vicki (mother of two) talk about her experience with The Sleep Sense™ Program:
Click to watch Vicki explain how Sleep Sense™ helped her family!
As the mother of three children myself, I know just how important the opinions and recommendations of other parents are. (If you want to read more letters or watch more video testimonials, there are more on the right side of this page or you can click here for more video testimonials.)
Start The Sleep Program TODAY
and Get These Bonuses for FREE!
Since my goal is to make The Sleep Sense™ Program the ONLY resource you’re ever going to need to solve your child’s sleep problems, you’re going to be getting some extremely powerful bonuses when you decide to get started today!
As you already know, you’re already getting:
- The Sleep Sense™ Program Downloadable eBook. (The My no-nonsense baby and toddler sleep system. 197 pages. Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions.)
- The 14-Day Sleep Coach Video Training System. (Two weeks of daily “how-to” videos that show you exactly what to do every day and night. Customized for your child’s age group.)
- The Sleep Sense™ Program Telephone Hotline. Weekly conference calls JUST for my customers. It’s a little like a radio talk show. Call me directly with your questions, or just listen in!
- Baby Sleep Bootcamp Video Recordings. Grab a coffee, sit back, and watch as I take you through the entire Sleep Sense™ Program on video. Separate recordings for newborns, babies, and toddlers.
- Two Personalized Email Support Sessions. You’ll get personal access to me and my team of Certified Sleep Sense Consultants, where you can send questions specific to your child. We’ll get back to you by the next business day!
And keep in mind: Tens of thousands of parents have already been successful using just those tools! But because I want you to be absolutely sure that you’re getting everything you could possibly need, you’re ALSO going to be getting 2 more bonuses – at absolutely NO additional charge!
Bonus Offer #1:
“Biggest Sleep Setbacks – Solved!”
As you’ve already read, I’ve been working as a professional sleep consultant for a LONG time, and have answered literally tens of thousands of questions from parents about their children’s sleep.
And even though every child is 100% unique, there are 10 questions that I get asked by parents more than any others… so I’ve recorded in-depth videos answering each of these questions! Some of the topics covered include:
- Newborn Sleep Shortcuts
- How To Get Your Toddler Sleeping In Their Own Bed
- How To Break The Soother Habit At Bedtime
- The Secret To Longer Naptimes
… and many more!
Bonus Offer #2:
The Sleep Sense™ Program
Quick Start Guide & Workbook
Let’s face it: Getting your child to sleep through the night requires more than just reading a book… you actually have to take action! That’s why I’m also including a 49-page workbook that lets you customize a step-by-step plan for getting your child to sleep — fast! Included in the workbook are easy-to-use sections on:
- How to track your child’s daily activities to discover WHEN they should be going to sleep.
- Simple ways to plan your little one’s “ideal” sleep schedule.
- Mapping out your bedtime and nighttime strategies. (Essential for eliminating “night wakings!”)
- Developing a fun and easy naptime that fits into YOUR busy lifestyle.
- Resources for tracking your child’s progress so that you can prove to yourself that these strategies work!
… and more!
Designed To Fit Every Budget
Now, if you were to book a telephone consultation with me personally, the cost would be $995 – and my clients would tell you that “it’s worth every penny!” However, I realize that $995 is way outside the budgets most parents have for “sleep training!”
You could also book a meeting with one of my Certified Sleep Sense™ Consultants – who do a fantastic job of helping parents all over the world! Their prices start at about $400. However, because I want to make the gift of a good night’s sleep available to absolutely everyone – no matter what your budget is – I’ve put together three different packages for you to choose from:
What Happens If It Doesn’t Work?
If you choose to place your trust in me and become a customer, I’m going to do everything I can to help you get your child sleeping through the night in the shortest time possible. However, if you ever feel like The Sleep Sense™ Program isn’t working for you and your child, I want you to know two very important things:
- I’m here for you. My goal is for every parent who places their trust in me and The Sleep Sense™ Program to solve their children’s sleep problems as quickly, gently, and easily as possible.So if you’re feeling stuck, please reach out to me using the Telephone Hotline. I really, really want you to succeed… because I’ve seen first-hand how much better parents feel once they’ve solved this problem.
- You’re protected by my “No-Hassle” Guarantee.Even though The Sleep Sense™ Program is a great resource, the truth is that no solution is going to work for absolutely everyone.And with that fact in mind, I’ve always offered my customers the fairest guarantee I can think of. It’s simply this:You can get your money back for any reason within one year of purchasing – with no hassles.It really is that simple, but here’s the “fine-print” stuff :)
My 12-Month “No-Hassle” Guarantee
Because I want you to be 100% comfortable with your decision to try out The Sleep Sense™ Program in your own home, I’m going to give you the fairest, simplest guarantee you’ll ever see…
If you decide – for ANY reason during the next 12 months – that The Sleep Sense™ Program isn’t right for you and your family, simply send an email to email@example.com or call 206-923-9489, and I’ll promptly (and politely!) refund your full purchase price… with no questions asked!
In other words, there’s NO RISK – and no excuse not to give The Sleep Sense™ Program a try!
Here’s How To Get Instant Access
If you’re ready to put those long nights of interrupted sleep behind you… If you’ve decided to make a commitment to your child’s health by giving them the gift of a good night’s sleep… And if you’re ready to get started today – I’m looking forward to helping you!
To join the more than 57,000 other parents who have solved their children’s sleep problems – once and for all – using The Sleep Sense™ Program, just choose your package below to get instant access!
What are the Consequences of NOT Taking Action?
At this point, maybe you’re still a little unsure whether or not The Sleep Sense Program is right for you. That’s perfectly natural. After all, you’ll be making changes to your child’s sleep routine, and you want to be sure you’re doing the right thing! The truth is that sleep is incredibly important for our children – no matter how old they are! Doctors agree that healthy sleep habits are just as important as a diet and exercise – and some argue it’s even MORE important.
Just to recap a few of those studies mentioned earlier:
- Children who sleep longer have higher IQs. (Sleep Med. 2010 March 11)
- Children who get at least 10.5 hours of sleep per night are significantly less likely to be obese. (Pediatrics. 2010 Feb 8)
- Boys who sleep well are at a significantly lower risk for hyperactivity. (Pediatrics. 2009 November 1)
- Children who sleep well score higher on all kinds of tests, including math and literacy. (SLEEP Abstract #0040 San Antonio, 2010.)
- Babies who sleep well at night consistently perform better on tests designed to assess memory, emotional control, and organization. (Child Development. Nov/Dec 2010.)
In other words, both common sense AND the scientific community agree: Sleep is really, REALLY important for your child! If you DON’T give your child the necessary skills to sleep well, you’re putting them at a dramatically increased risk for the things that ALL parents want to avoid!
I’m not saying this to scare you… I’m just really passionate about how important sleep is for kids – and I think it’s our job as parents to give our children every advantage we can! And because The Sleep Sense™ Program is able to give your child these skills so quickly and easily, I hope you’ll take this opportunity to give it a try!
Dana Obleman, B.A. (Psych.), B. Ed.
Creator of The Sleep Sense™ Program
P.S. Want to know the #1 reason why parents wait (and wait… and wait…) before they decide to finally DO something about their children’s sleep problems?
It’s guilt. As parents, we’ve been told that getting up over and over again during the night with our children is “part of the job” so it makes us feel selfish to want a good night’s sleep. Well guess what? Sleep problems AREN’T something that our children just naturally “grow out of.” (If you’re going through the same struggles with your child night after night after night, you already know this to be true!)
The fact is that babies who don’t sleep well become toddlers who don’t sleep well. Those toddlers grow into teenagers who don’t get the sleep they need… and eventually into adults with sleep problems.
And the unfortunate truth is that sleep problems are closely linked with everything from obesity to ADD to depression to heart problems! So put that guilt away! Teaching your son or daughter how sleep independently doesn’t just let you get a full night’s sleep… It’s also the right thing to do for your child! P.P.S. If you’re still reading, you probably still have an unanswered question or two.
If that’s the case, here are the 5 most common questions parents have BEFORE getting started with The Sleep Sense™ Program: 1. Is my child too young to use The Sleep Sense™ Program? Answer: You can get started with The Sleep Sense™ Program on the very first day of your baby’s life. In fact, the earlier you start, the easier the process will be! When you place your order, you’ll be asked to choose one of the following age groups:
- 0-3 months
- 4-6 months
- 7-12 months
- 12-24 months
- 24 months and older
This allows me to give you advice that is designed specifically for YOUR child’s age group. (Obviously, you’ll need to follow different steps with a newborn than you would with a 3-year-old!) 2. Is my child too old to use The Sleep Sense™ Program? Answer: The Sleep Sense™ Program is designed for use by parents with children aged 5 and under. If your child is over the age of 5 and still not sleeping through the night, I recommend you get in touch with a medical doctor who specializes in child sleep issues or a child psychologist. 3. Is The Sleep Sense™ Program a version of the “cry-it-out” method? Answer: No. The “cry-it-out” method works like this:
Step 1: Put child to bed.
Step 2: Walk away.
Step 3: Let child scream, cry, howl etc. until child is asleep.
Now, while the CIO method does “work” (in that your child will eventually cry herself to sleep) most parents simply aren’t comfortable with it. I don’t think a parent’s brain is “wired” to listen to the hysterical crying of their child without doing something to comfort them!
However, your child will probably cry at some point during The Sleep Sense™ Program. This is your child’s way of protesting change, and it’s to be expected. If you’re unwilling to tolerate ANY amount of crying (not even for a minute or two), then The Sleep Sense Program isn’t going to be right for you. 4. I’ve already tried everything. What makes The Sleep Sense™ Program different? Answer: I’ve asked my customers and clients why they think The Sleep Sense™ Program worked when everything else they tried didn’t.
The most common answer? Because it’s simple. There’s not a lot of fluff and theory and “beating around the bush.” It’s just a straightforward, easy-to-follow system that tells you what to do, when and how to do it, and what to do when things don’t go as planned.
Now, that’s what my customers tell me! I myself think that what makes The Sleep Sense™ Program different is that it’s customized based on the age of your child as well as their personality type! Where most other resources out there take a “one-size-fits-all” approach, I believe that you need to take a very different approach with a sensitive newborn than you would with a strong-willed 3-year-old, and that’s why the content of The Sleep Sense™ Program is customized for your child’s age! 5. How long will it take to see results? Answer: This is the one question that just about EVERY parent asks! But since every child is unique, it’s impossible to give a specific answer.
However, I can tell you that most parents start seeing a very dramatic difference in the length and quality of their children’s nighttime sleep after the 3rd night of using The Sleep Sense™ Program.
Now, many parents have told me that their children started sleeping through the night on the first or second day… whereas for other children it takes longer. But if you follow the steps of The Sleep Sense Program exactly, you should expect to see some serious improvement within the first 3 days.
If you’re STILL unsure of whether The Sleep Sense™ Program is right for you, remember that you have a full year to evaluate the product AND the results. If you’re not 100% satisfied – for any reason at all – you can get a prompt a polite refund by calling 206-923-9489 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.P.P.S. If you take a look at some of the testimonials and videos on our Success Stories page, you’ll see that almost everyone who decided to try The Sleep Sense™ Program was hesitant at first.
They weren’t sure how it would be any different from any of the other “get-your-baby-to-sleep” advice they’d heard… but the results speak for themselves!
Why didn’t we try this sooner?! As we speak he is sound asleep in his crib – and has been since 7.15 pm. We are so pleased to get the evenings to ourselves again, and Tinius – who has always been a very happy boy – is even more happy now!
– Karianne Wanggaard
– Jennifer (10 month old son)
– Michelle (11 month old son)
– Lynne & Jay (6 month old daughter)
I would like to say a huge ‘Thank You’ to you. Your system is well explained and well researched and has worked wonders in our house. It is like Hana is saying ‘Thank You Mammy – I really needed this’, she is so happy since we began.
– Fiona O’Connor
– Ronica (3 children)
– Leslie (7 month old son)
– Katie (10 month old daughter)
I must say the program is nothing short of a miracle… our little baby was 5 1/2 months when we did it… and its changed all of our lives.. Ryder sleeps thru the nite and naps like a baby! Prior, he was up to nurse 4-5 times a nite and had never really slept in his crib during the day to nap… I had to either rock him or nap with him on me… turns out the little guy loves to be in his crib!
– Jill Guttridge
(Disclaimer: Testimonials are from satisfied customers. Results vary.)