Does Any of this Sound Familiar?We don’t know each other personally, but I’d be willing to bet that the reason you’re reading this page is because you’re dealing with one of these extremely common (but incredibly frustrating) sleep problems:
- Your child will ONLY fall asleep when nursing or bottle feeding. This is one of the most common causes of sleep problems, and I’ll tell you how to fix it quickly!
- Your child needs a soother or pacifier in order to get to sleep. Of course, whenever that soother falls out, YOU’RE the one who has to go put it back in. You’ll find out how to break this habit FAST!
- You are waking up with your child once, twice, three (or more) times each night. The reason? Your little one needs to learn to fall asleep WITHOUT your help. Discover how in a minute…
- Your child needs to be rocked, bounced, or taken for a car ride in order to nap. Or (even worse) your child seems to REFUSE to take a nap — despite the fact that he or she seems tired. I’ll show you how to make naptime EASY for everyone!
- Your OWN lack of sleep is starting to take a toll on you and your family. Studies prove that infant sleep problems are closely linked to postpartum depression. This is a non-drug way to deal with those “baby blues…”
Well, this might just be the ideal opportunity for you to get together with a group of parents dealing with the same challenges, and finally solve your child's sleep issues! It's the September Sleep Challenge!
What's so special about September? Why is this the "ideal time" to address my little one's sleep issues?
My aspiration with the September Sleep Challenge is to build a small community of parents who want to share the Sleep Sense experience with one another. The challenges, the milestones, the questions, and the eventual success of getting their little ones sleeping through the night!
So when you purchase the Gold Edition of the Sleep Sense Program through this special offer, you get everything normally included in the Gold Edition of The Sleep Sense Program (The e-book, quickstart guide & workbook, Sleep Setbacks video library, 14 day video training system, and the Baby Sleep Bootcamp videos) PLUS exclusive access to the September Sleep Challenge Facebook group!
There will be live coaching, opportunities to ask questions, connect with like-minded parents, celebrate our milestones together, and much more.
You’ll also get exclusive access to special resources designed to help you plan the perfect bedtime routine, track your child’s sleep, and much more!
...and you get it all for the price of the "Basic" Sleep Sense Program!
Here’s Why the Sleep Sense™ Program Works
The Sleep Sense™ Program works for three reasons:
- It’s easy to follow! The Sleep Sense™ Program is a simple, step-by-step process that shows you exactly what to do every day and night. There’s no confusion. There’s no guessing. I’ll explain to you WHY the steps are important… and then show you exactly how to follow them.
- It’s customized for YOUR child. When you start using The Sleep Sense™ Program, you choose your child’s age – and then follow a system designed especially for that age group. Plus, The Sleep Sense™ Program lets you choose from two different approaches, based on your child’s personality. (A “sensitive” child will respond better to one approach, where a more “active” child will respond to another…)
- It’s complete. As you’re about to see, The Sleep Sense™ Program really does give you absolutely everything you need to solve your child’s sleep problems! My #1 priority in creating The Sleep Sense™ Program was to make sure that NO questions were left unanswered – so that parents are NEVER left wondering “What am I supposed to do now?”
In other words, The Sleep Sense™ Program is the ONLY resource you’ll need in order to get your child’s sleep problems solved. Period. And – as I’m about to show you – teaching your child to sleep through the night using The Sleep Sense™ Program is actually VERY rewarding.
Start The Sleep Program TODAY
and Get These Bonuses for FREE!
Since my goal is to make The Sleep SenseTM Program the ONLY resource you’re ever going to need to solve your child’s sleep problems, you’re going to be getting some extremely powerful bonuses when you decide to get started today!
- The Sleep Sense™ Program Downloadable eBook. (My no-nonsense baby and toddler sleep system. 197 pages. Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions.)
- The 14-Day Sleep Coach Video Training System. (Two weeks of daily “how-to” videos that show you exactly what to do every day and night. Customized for your child’s age group.)
- Baby Sleep Bootcamp Video Recordings. Grab a coffee, sit back, and watch as I take you through the entire Sleep Sense™ Program on video. Separate recordings for newborns, babies, and toddlers.
- Access to the September Sleep Challenge Facebook Group. Exclusive to members who sign up with this special offer. You'll receive an invitation to join a private Facebook group where we'll be offering live Q&A sessions, special sleep resources, and the opportunity to talk with the other members about the challenges and successes you'll all be experiencing!
Now, If you were to book a telephone consultation with me personally, the cost would be $995 – and my clients would tell you that “it’s worth every penny!” However, I realize that $995 is way outside the budgets most parents have for “sleep training!”
And since I want this to be an opportunity for EVERYONE who's looking to participate in the September Sleep Challenge, I'm offering the most popular tier of the Sleep Sense Program, PLUS the extra materials, Facebook Live coaching sessions, and community support, all for the price of the Basic program!
SEPTEMBER SLEEP CHALLENGE
The September Sleep Challenge GOLD edition of The Sleep Sense Program includes:
- The Sleep Sense
- Quick Start
Guide & Workbook
- Sleep Setbacks Solved!
- The 14-Day Sleep
Video Training System
- Baby Sleep Bootcamp
Plus much, much more!
What Happens If It Doesn’t Work?
If you choose to place your trust in me and become a customer, I’m going to do everything I can to help you get your child sleeping through the night in the shortest time possible. However, if you ever feel like The Sleep Sense™ Program isn’t working for you and your child, I want you to know two very important things:
- I’m here for you. My goal is for every parent who places their trust in me and The Sleep Sense™ Program to solve their children’s sleep problems as quickly, gently, and easily as possible. So if you’re feeling stuck, please reach out to me using the Telephone Hotline. I really, really want you to succeed… because I’ve seen first-hand how much better parents feel once they’ve solved this problem.
- You’re protected by my “No-Hassle” Guarantee. Even though The Sleep Sense™ Program is a great resource, the truth is that no solution is going to work for absolutely everyone. And with that fact in mind, I’ve always offered my customers the fairest guarantee I can think of. It’s simply this:You can get your money back for any reason within one year of purchasing – with no hassles. It really is that simple, but here’s the “fine-print” stuff :)
My 12-Month “No-Hassle” Guarantee
Because I want you to be 100% comfortable with your decision to try out The Sleep Sense™ Program in your own home, I’m going to give you the fairest, simplest guarantee you’ll ever see…
If you decide – for ANY reason during the next 12 months – that The Sleep Sense™ Program isn’t right for you and your family, simply send an email to email@example.com or call 206-923-9489, and I’ll promptly (and politely!) refund your full purchase price… with no questions asked!
Thank you, Dana, for your Sleep Sense Program. It saved my family.
– – Ronica (3 children)
My husband and I found a really nice balance between what we both wanted to do to ensure our children had a great sleep at night.*
–– Leslie (7 month old son)
Since we got The Sleep Sense Program, our lives have not been the same.
–– Katie (10 month old daughter)
It so changed our life, and probably saved our marriage as well. It has meant the world of difference to me and my family.*
– – Jennifer (10 month old son)
For most people, a nursery is a place where there is joy, and peace and fun, and for so long…it was a place of frustration and anxiety and overwhelming exhaustion. I encourage you, if you have not bought this program, it will make such a difference in your life and the life in your child.*
–– Michelle (11 month old son)
It is the best investment we’ve gotten for our dollar.
–– Lynne & Jay (6 month old daughter)
I must say the program is nothing short of a miracle… our little baby was 5 1/2 months when we did it… and its changed all of our lives.. Ryder sleeps thru the nite and naps like a baby! Prior, he was up to nurse 4-5 times a nite and had never really slept in his crib during the day to nap… I had to either rock him or nap with him on me… turns out the little guy loves to be in his crib!*
– Jill Guttridge
*(Disclaimer: Testimonials are from satisfied customers. Results vary.)